Foreign patients

If you live outside the French territory
You must bring with you:
  • the conventional form authorizing you to be treated abroad;
  • proof of coverage by your insurance fund stating, amongst other things, its validity and the services covered.

You do not speak French
The Institution has a list of employees who could be used as interpreters. The central reception desk will put you in touch with them. If the "internal resources" person is not available, the Institution may use an external interpreter (paid service).